Select To Get Started:
Cleveland County Schools is now offering a secure and convenient way to request and receive student records.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
All requests for student records / information will be submitted and paid for online. Phone, mail, or fax requests ARE NOT accepted.
Please note the information below for CURRENT STUDENT requests only:
- Current students are encouraged to use CFNC.org to send transcripts to colleges and universities in North Carolina for free. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS CFNC.ORG
- All CFNC.org e-transcripts are free of charge and there are no limits to the number that can be sent to North Carolina colleges and universities.
Charges will apply when ordering student records. Please note the information below:
- All records are fulfilled electronically whenever possible.
- Please allow 5-7 business days to process student record requests.
- Express PROCESSING is available for an additional $30.00 + fees. Records will be Processed in 1-2 business days of receiving the request.
- Current high school students request for transcripts will be processed at the high schools at no cost as long as they are enrolled in CCS.
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours (Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM, Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM).
- Click the appropriate link button to request information.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|Official High School Transcript|
|Verification of Graduation|
|Verification of Birth Date|
Verification of Name
First Grade Records
Express processing is charged $30.00 plus the additional document fees as shown below
Please Note: There is a $5 processing fee in addition to the cost of the document.
The following examples should explain the fees:
|One document to One recipient:||$10.00|
|Two documents to One recipient:||$13.00|
|One document to Two recipients (one document to each recipient):||$16.00|
|High School Transcript||$30.00|
|Verification of Graduation||$30.00|
|Complete Student Record||$35.00|
|We do not process Diplomas or GED information and we do not process SAT/ ACT requests.|
Monday - Thursday
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM