Select To Get Started:
Cleveland County Schools is now offering a secure and convenient way to request and receive student records.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
All requests for student records / information will be submitted and paid for online. Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted.
Charges will apply when ordering student records. Please note the information below:
- Please allow 5-7 business days to process student record requests.
- Express shipping is available for an additional $27.00 + fees. Records will be mailed in 1-2 business days of receiving the request.
- Current high school students request for transcripts we be processed at the high schools at no cost as long as they are enrolled in CCS.
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours (Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM, Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM).
- Click the appropriate link button to request information.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|Official High School Transcript|
|Verification of Graduation|
|Verification of Birth Date|
|Verification of Name|
Express shipping is charged $27.00 postage plus the additional document fees as shown below
The following examples should explain the fees:
|One document to One address:||$10.00|
|Two documents to One address:||$13.00|
|One document to Two addresses (one document to each address):||$16.00|
High School Transcripts are processed at the High Schools and there is no fee charged for these requests as long as you are enrolled in a CCS school. Click on the Current Student link above
|High School Transcript||$22.00|
|Verification of Graduation||$22.00|
|Diplomas and GED Information||We do not process Diplomas or GED information.|
Cleveland County Schools
400 W. Marion St
Shelby, NC 28150
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Thursday
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM